SoC 2009 student proposals
Student Proposals: Student info and short project synopsis, with link to a new Wiki page where the project is expanded in full detail. See template below:
Tom Templeton: The Template Project
- Enrolled second year master of Sample at Example University in Nowhereland.
- Coding Platform: Ubuntu 8.10, Pentium 4 3GHz, 1GB RAM
The Template Project is all about a short description of an example project that does what it does according to specifications.
- first year undergrad of University of West Bohemia
- Platform used for coding: Arch Linux, Pentium 4 Northwood 2GHz, 1.5 GB RAM
- Coding skills: C++, PHP, Java (Java only because I have to ;-) )
León Moctezuma: QuickTimeVR Playback in VLC
- Enrolled last Semester Bachelor of Computer Science at [www.buap.mx Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla].
- Coding Platform: Ubuntu 8.10
- Project proposal
- Mentor (VLC): Most likely Antoine Cellier.
- Comentor (FreePV): Yuval Levy. Note: we're discussing this with VLC / Jean-Baptiste Kempf, including Wiimote navigation.
- PhD candidate, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Coding Platform: Ubuntu 8.10, AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 2 GB RAM, Eclipse
- Coding skills: C/C++, MATLAB, Python
- Possible Mentor: Daniel German
Proposal Link: Coming soon!