Difference between revisions of "Windows software"
Revision as of 11:05, 24 March 2005
Most software listed on this page will need the pano12.dll library to work. You will find the pano12.dll library with the Panorama tools
- Panorama_tools is a high quality Open Source panorama stitching software package.
- Hugin (free, Open Source GUI)
- PTAssembler (shareware)
- PTGUI (shareware)
- Autostitch (currently freeware)
- PanoramaStudio (shareware)
- Autopano automatically identifies control points. Works on the command line or as a plug-in for Hugin, PTAssembler, PTGUI
- Enblend overlays images so to make the seam invisible. Works on the command line or as a plug-in for Hugin and PTGUI
- Remallax removes some parallax of hand-shot panoramas prior to stitching. Just a project in inception, nothing usable available
- Enblend Front End simplifies the use of Enblend
- APClean is a program that can be used to quickly remove wrong control points (sometimes created by Autopano) from a PTGui project file. It can also be used to see which image pairs are linked by control points.
- PanoCube converts equirectangular (360x180) panos to QuickTime cubic movies. Freeware (Windows) and more featured shareware (Windows, Linux) versions.
- PanoLink inter links QuickTime cubic movies.
-  Creates panoramas and 360�'s. Commercial. Available for Windows and Mac.
- There are some in the original Panorama tools by Helmut Dersch recently made 16 bit compliant and actionable by Thomas Niemann
- PT Lens free lens distorsion correction.
- Contrast Masking Actions lightens shadows and darkens highlights.
- Contrast Blending Actions combine a bracketed series of images to extend dynamic range.
- PTViewer Original panotools viewer. Recent versions are 3.1.2 from Helmut Dersch (capable of adaptive dynamic range display) and 2.7L2 from Fulvio Senore with better interpolator and numerous additions to the original Dersch version 2.5
- FSPViewer: A fast viewer for local, high resolution panoramic images.
- SPi-V Hardware accelerated full screen viewer based on Shockwave 3D with very smooth movement and possibilities for special effects.
- FlashVR Flash based viewer, hot spot and menu functions.
- 360DOF Flash 360dof's Flash based viewer.
- Destry Hines Simple pano viewer, applet based.
can somebody please link to other tools?
Virtual Tour Software
- PT Shift chromatic aberration determination
- PT Lens lens distortion correction
- Extended Depth-Of-Field creats masked layers for a focus-bracketed series of images. From Rik Littlefield
- QImage is a commercial tool for printing up to 100.000 pixels wide images on roll paper even across paper size limitations (on some printers)