Revision as of 13:22, 16 August 2019 by Tobias (Removed == Compiling from sources ==. === ubuntu Linux === was outdated and ===openSUSE=== was trivial)
Supported HDR formats are:
- OpenEXR (*.exr)
- Radiance RGBE (*.hdr)
- TIFF formats: 16 bit, 32 bit (float) and LogLuv (*.tiff)
- RAW image formats (with various extensions)
- PFS native format (*.pfs)
Luminance HDR can be used for:
- HDR file creation from a set of either JPEG, 8 and 16 bit TIFF or RAW images from the same scene taken at different exposure settings.
- Loading, rotation, resizing, tonemapping and saving of HDR images.
- Copying exif data between sets of images.
Official website: http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/