Difference between revisions of "Luminance HDR"
(updated name and build dependency)
m (moved Qtpfsgui to Luminance HDR: Qtpfsgui was renamed to "Luminance HDR" as of May 23 2010 with the release of version 2.0.0)
Revision as of 16:21, 27 August 2011
From version 2.0.0 onwards qtpfsgui will be known by the more straightforward name of LuminanceHDR.
Supported HDR formats:
- OpenEXR (extension: exr)
- Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr)
- TIFF formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff)
- RAW image formats (extension: various)
- PFS native format (extension: pfs)
Supported LDR formats:
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
- Save and load HDR images.
- Rotate and resize HDR images.
- Tonemap HDR images.
- Copy exif data between sets of images.
Compiling from sources
# sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev libexiv2-dev fftw3-dev openexr pkg-config build-essential libtiff-dev libopenexr-dev subversion libgsl0-dev
Get the source, either the last release
# wget luminance-2.0-SVN691.tar.gz # tar zxvf luminance-2.0-SVN691.tar.gz # cd luminance-2.0-SVN691/
or the bleeding edge from the subversion repository (tested at revision 181)
# svn co https://qtpfsgui.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/qtpfsgui qtpfsgui # cd qtpfsgui/trunk/qtpfsgui
# qmake-qt4 # make # sudo checkinstall
# /usr/bin/qmake # make # make install
Official website: http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/