Hugin Main window
TODO describe menus
- New, discard the current project and start a new empty project.
- Open an existing hugin, PTGUI, PTAssembler, autopano or autopano-sift project file.
- Save the current project as a hugin pto file.
- Save as a pto file with a different name.
- Write PTStitcher script, saves a simplified project file suitable for batch stitching with PTStitcher, nona or PTmender. Note that nona can stitch a hugin project file directly, so this step is unnecessary when using nona.
- Apply Template, assigns parameters from an existing pto project to the current set of photos. Only position and lens parameters are transferred, control points are ignored.
- Preferences opens the hugin Preferences window.
- Quit hugin.
- Undo, undoes the most recent change to the current project.
- Redo, redoes an undo.
- Fine-tune all Points does the same as Fine-tune in the hugin Control Points tab except that all control points in the project are adjusted. Fine tune settings are set in the hugin Preferences.
- Optimize, re-optimises the current project. This has exactly the same effect as clicking Optimize Now! in the hugin Optimizer tab.
- Add Image to the current project.
- Control point table opens the hugin Control Points table.
- Preview window opens the hugin Preview window.
- Help opens the hugin manual.
- Tip of the day
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- FAQ, hugin Frequently asked questions.
TODO describe buttons
- New project
- Open project
- Save project
- Save project as
- Add image
- Preview panorama
- Show control points
- About Hugin
TODO describe workflow and link to individual tab pages