Hugin Keyboard shortcuts
The following keyboard shortcuts are available anywhere in hugin:
- Ctrl-N, discard the current project and start a new empty project.
- Ctrl-O, open an existing hugin, PTGUI, PTAssembler, autopano or autopano-sift project file.
- Ctrl-S, save the current project as a hugin pto file.
- Ctrl-Q, quit hugin.
- Ctrl-Z, undoes the most recent change to the current project.
- Ctrl-R, redoes an undo.
- Ctrl-T, re-optimises the current project. This has exactly the same effect as clicking Optimize Now! in the Optimizer tab.
- Ctrl-P, shows the Preview window.
- Ctrl-A, selects all photos in the Photos tab, selects all points in the Control Points table.
- Delete and Insert in the Photos tab removes and adds photos to the project.
- <F1>, opens the hugin manual.
- <F3>, shows the Control Points table.
- <F11>, toggles Full Screen mode. Note that the Main window and the Fast Preview window can be maximised to full screen independently.
- Shift-<F1>, Shift-<F2>,...Shift-<F6> switches between the tabs in the main window.
- Ctrl-Tab, Ctrl-Shift-Tab, jumps from tab to tab to the right and to the left in the main window (if frontmost).
In addition to this there are a number of keyboard shortcuts available only in the hugin Control Points tab.