Difference between revisions of "File:Lens construct.gif"
Revision as of 21:28, 7 January 2006
Construction of image points for the parallax situation. Parallel rays, focal rays and center ray are shown:
- 01 and 02: Object points 1 and 2
- I1 and I2: Image points 1 and 2
- F and F': Focal points 1 and 2
- P and P': Principal planes (both in identical position)
- The object distances o1 and o2 are the distances from the object positions 01 and 02 to the principal plane P (not shown in image)
- The image distances i1 and i2 are the distances from the image positions I1 and I2 to the principal plane P' (not shown in image).
- The focal length f and f' are the distances from the focal points F and F' to the principal plane P (not shown in image). Both focal length are identical if the medium on both sides of the lens is identical (air, in our case).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:33, 14 July 2006||869 × 401 (7 KB)||Image import script||Importing image file|
- You cannot overwrite this file.