m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 20:43, 13 July 2006
Photopla.net is Yuval's playground for panoramic photography.
Push the envelope to the limit and beyond.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. George Bernard Shaw
- Olympus Camedia C-4040Zoom
- Kenko SGW-05 PRO wide angle converter (cheap stuff)
- Hoya NDX8 55mm neutral density filter (just added December 1, 2004)
- Home made alluminium nodal point adapter, version 3
- Manfrotto 300N rotating base (the most valuable piece of equipment)
- Cullman travel tripod
After taking conventional pictures on top of the mountains (Minolta Maxxum 700si) and under the seas (Nikonos V) Yuval moved to a digital camera (Olympus Camedia c3030Zoom) in 1999 and started to stitch individual images together. It is only in late 2003, when a web design customer asks for a virtual tour, that Yuval discovers the science and art of panotools. An exciting time of creative discovery follows.
Underwater photography (next step would be an underwater panorama kit. any idea?) skiing, travel, computers