From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 14:31, 3 December 2006 by Zarl
- Ken Turkowski (former Apple software developer) has a patch to increase fov, provide link(s)
- any known tips and tricks?
- "see also" section should point to Pano2QTVR, deliVRtor, conVRter, VRPrep,...
- projects, objects, single and multi Node Panorama Movies, hotspot creation, applescript, hardware that interacts with QTVRAS,...
- The predecessor of QTVRAS required to install Apple's environment to develop software and had no user interface (script based). Similar to the early days of PanoTools but even more complicated for the typical Mac user.
- Apple stopped selling QTVRAS (still version 1.0) silently with the introduction of Intel based Macs. A reason might be that the new Macintosh generation doesn't support Classic mode. Pano2QTVR (Windows app) seems to be the only application on the market today that covers all or most of the functionality of QTVRAS and sometimes even outperforms it. --Carl 14:31, 3 December 2006 (CET)