Difference between revisions of "Summer of Code overview"
m (category in DPL)
Revision as of 11:16, 4 April 2009
We appreciate it very much to host the Google Summer of Code 2007 panotools project. To make it easier for you to find what you need we provide some structure.
- In order to have the GSoC pages listed below, please add
to the bottom of each page.
- In order not to flood the recent changes list please use the Show Preview button to check your pages before you actually save them.
Some editing tips:
- There might be comments on the discussion page associated with each page.
- To add a comment to a paragraph simply add a : to the start of the line (:: for sub-comments and so on).
- Please use the Signature button of the editor to sign your article or comment.
That's all for the first. Nice to have you here...
All Project pages
- Development of Open Source tools
- Dynamic Image Stitching with High Exposure Difference
- Edge Detection for Control Point creation
- GSOC 2010 Makefile Lib Proposal
- GSOC 2011
- GSOC 2011 Application
- GSOC 2011 Student Application
- Google SoC 2007
- Hugin Speed Test Tab
- Interactive Panoramic Viewer
- Lens Correction in PanoTools
- SOC 2007 Project Processing of Very Large Images
- SoC2007 Supporters
- SoC2007 application
- SoC2007 project Anti Ghosting
- SoC2007 project Batch Processing
- SoC2007 project Feature Descriptor
- SoC2007 project Feature Matching
- SoC2007 project Panotools Architecture
- SoC2007 projects
- SoC2009 Application Template
- SoC2009 Seth Berrier
- SoC 2007 project New GUI Framework
- SoC 2008 Feature Matching
- SoC 2008 Masking in GUI
- SoC 2008 Project OpenGL Preview
- SoC 2008 application
- SoC 2008 ideas
- SoC 2008 overview
- SoC 2008 student proposals
- SoC 2009 idea
- SoC 2009 project Layout Model
- SoC 2009 student proposals
- SoC 2010 ideas
- SoC 2010 student proposals
- Straight Line UI proposal
|Recent Additions||Recent Changes|
--Erik Krause 15:10, 24 March 2007 (CET)