Software by alphabet
From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 01:34, 7 December 2004 by Yuval
- To add an entry for a software, first click the appropriate letter in the table of contents.
- Click on the "" link next to the appropriate section's header.
- Add your software in alphabetical order as an internal link * [[Meaningful Software Name]]. This will link to your new software page.
- No external links on this page please.
- Limit the entry on this page to on line. No description.
- Click on the "Save page" button to save your editing.
- On the saved page, you will see Meaningful Software Name as a red link. If it is not red, a pages by that name already exist. Check if it refers to the software you were trying to add and if it does not, find another meaningful name for your software and retry.
- Click on the red link to start editing your new software page.
- You are more or less free to edit your software page as you please. It is recommeded that you read the hints provided below and use this Software Entry Template.
- Try to use as little fancy HTML as possible.
- pandora_plugin for the gimp
- Panorama Tools
- PanoTools_plugin for the gimp
- phfluuh_plugin for the gimp
- PTViewer 2.7L2
- PT Lens
- PT Shift
- Wideangle_plugin for the gimp