Software by alphabet
From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 03:09, 7 December 2004 by Yuval
- To add an entry for a software, first click the appropriate letter in the table of contents.
- Click on the edit link next to the appropriate section's header.
- Add your software in alphabetical order as an internal link * [[Meaningful Software Name]]. No external links on this page.
- Click on the "Save page" button to save your editing.
- On the saved page, you will see Meaningful Software Name as a red link. Click on it to start editing your software's page.
- You are more or less free to edit your software page as you please. It is recommeded that you read the hints provided on this Software Entry Template.
- pandora_plugin for the gimp
- Panorama Tools
- PanoTools_plugin for the gimp
- phfluuh_plugin for the gimp
- PTViewer 2.7L2
- PT Lens
- PT Shift
- Wideangle_plugin for the gimp