Difference between revisions of "SoC 2010 student proposals"
m (fixed some typos)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 22:32, 5 April 2010
Student info and a short project synopsis, one for each project application for the Google Summer of Code 2010. See the template below. Use your user page to describe your project in detail.
Student name: Project Title
- Your name, course, and institution.
- A Short description of your coding experience. We mostly want to know about C++ and C. An example of some code you wrote would be nice.
- Mention any other open source, Hugin, or Panotools contribution you have made.
- Do you photograph panoramas? You can link to some examples if they are on the web. Other things you do with Hugin, panotools and friends are interesting too.
- Your main development platform (operating system).
- A Short description of your project.
- A Link to your user page: type [[User:Username]] replacing 'Username' with your username. Put a full description of your project on your user page.
- (When it is available) link to your proposal on the GSoC web app: Type [http://socghop.appspot.com/full_url_here Google Proposal]. The space after the URL is important.
- final year undergraduate student at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- platform: Ubuntu Linux (Vista as dual boot) on Thinkpad T61 (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, NVidia Quadro NVS 140m)
- photography and panoramas: [deviantart profile]
- coding skills: significant experience in PHP and currently in C/C++. Sample code of current C++ project (Avahi C++ object oriented framework): [rapidshare link]
- project: Interactive panorama overview for Hugin: File:Proposal-overview.pdf