Difference between revisions of "SoC 2010 student proposals"
From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 01:38, 23 March 2010
Student info and a short project synopsis, for each project application for Google summer of code 2010. See the template below. Use your user page to describe your project in detail.
Student name: Project Title
- Your name, course, and institution
- A Short description of your coding experience. We mostly want to know about C++ and C. An example of some code you wrote would be nice.
- Mention any other open source, Hugin, or Panotools contibution you have made.
- Do you photograph panoramas? You can link to some examples if they are on the web. Other things you do with Hugin, panotools and friends are interesting too.
- Your main development platform (operating system).
- A Short description of your project.
- A Link to your user page: type [[User:Username]] replacing 'Username' with your username. Put a full description of your project on your user page.
- (When it is available) link to your proposal on the GSoC web app: Type [http://socghop.appspot.com/full_url_here Google Proposal]. The space after the URL is important.