SoC 2008 student proposals
From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 13:48, 18 March 2008 by Prokoudine
- name / university / current enrollment
- short bio / overview of your educational background
- did you ever code in C or C++, yes/no? please provide examples of code.
- do you photograph panoramas? please provide examples.
- do you make other use of hugin/panotools than for stitching panoramas? please describe and show examples.
- were you involved in hugin/panotools development in the past? what was your contribution?
- were you involved in other OpenSource development projects in the past? which, when and in what role?
- why have you chosen your development idea and what do you expect from your implementation?
- how much time you plan to invest in the project? (we expected full time 40h/week but better make this explicit)
- please provide a schedule of how this time will be spent on subtasks of the project. While this is only preliminary, be aware that at the beginning of the project you will be required to provide a detailed plan, and during the project you will issue weekly progress reports against that plan.