From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 12:50, 7 March 2007 by Zarl
- if you don't have one yet, open a Panotools wiki account
- Log in with your Panotools wiki account
- find below which category better fits you
- click on the edit link next to the category title
- add your entry as a bullet point at the end of the page (see the examples above you)
- enter your name, place and role in the panoramic community
- if possible, add a link to some relevant panoramic work next to your name
The following organizations and users support the Open Source developers in their efforts to become a mentoring organization for Google's Summer of Code 2007:
Mouth to Source - Navigate the world by river. Add your river to this global initiative and experience some of the greatest journeys on Earth. 
hdri, paris, france
- Yuval Levy, Québec, Canada, photographer 
- Bruno Postle, UK. Designer/engineer, user of panotools and hugin. Panotools wiki contributor .
- Roger Williams, Japan. Photographer , user of panotools.
- Jeffrey Martin, Czech Republic. Photographer, user of panotools and hugin. 
- Ken Turkowski, United States, scientist and developer of panorama software, including QuickTime VR and DeFish. , 
- Mark Fink, United States, photographer , Universal pano head developer 
- Toni Garbasso, Roma, Italy, photographer 
- Pip Price, Photographer, UK, , creator of Peak District View 
- Claudio Lanconelli, Ravenna, Italy, photographer, user of hugin 
- Jim Watters, Canada, Photographer  and software developer and contributer to panotools
- Luis Roberto De León, Monterrey, Mexico. photographer and multimedia creator (www.solucionesvisuales.com)
- Milko Amorth, Vancouver, Canada, VR Photography 
- Pierre Converset, Séné, France, peintre et photographe.
- Geoffrey Morelle, Tourcoing, France, Photographer 
- John J Housser, Canada, VR Photographer , User of panotools and hugin in panoramic photography workshops using open-source software 
- Waleed Nassar, Cairo, Egypt, VR Photographer 
- Jérôme Muffat-Méridol, Paris, France, Photographer 
- Luca Zampieri, Roma, Italy, photographer 
- Uri Cogan, Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada, Artist 
- Vincent Massy, Grimentz, Suisse, utilisateur panotools
- Sebastian Nowozin, Germany. Author of autopano-sift 
- Eric Verdier, Zacatecas, Mexico, architecte photographer,
- Eduardo Hutter, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Panotools user
- J.D. Smith, United States, Astronomer and developer/user of Hugin/panotools and related imaging toolsets (e.g. Multi-Layer TIFF editing with the Gimp, , )
- Keith Martin, London, UK. VR photographer, MacUser magazine technical editor  and Senior Lecturer in Publishing, LCC, University of the Arts, London
- Serge Maandag, Middelburg, Netherlands. Enthousiastic non profit user of VR panorama software and freetime photographer 
- Landis Bennett, SF Bay Area, California, USA - VR Photographer, World Wide Panorama organizer , PanoTools user
- Giuseppe Rota, Brescia, Italy, author of Qtpfsgui .
- UKAI Ippei; Nagoya, Japan; developer/localiser of hugin, mainly worked on Mac OS X port; undergraduate Informatics student at The University of Edinburgh.
- Jean-François PARIS, France, freetime photographer. 
- Roger Howard, technologist, community ambassador, and VR photographer
- Philippe Lainé, Villeneuve-sur-Lot, France, VR Photographer and multimedia creator
- Petrus van der Merwe, Cape Town, South Africa, Multimedia developer & panorama photographer. User of Hugin and Panotools.
- G E Scott Knauss, Naples, Italy, Panoramic Photographer, User of Hugin and Panotools on Linux. 
- Matteo Brusa, Panotools user.
- Thomas Steiner, Hugin user; Vienna, Austria
- Alessandro Ugazio, Torino, Italy, freetime photographer 
- Carl von Einem, Photographer, Panotools wiki contributor; Munich, Germany