The Shockwave Panorama Viewer (shortened to SPi-V, pronounced "spiffy") is a hardware accelerated panoramic viewing engine created by fieldOfView. The engine is build on Macromedia's Shockwave 3D.
- High fidelity, anti-aliased graphics
- Full screen, smooth navigation
- Fully interactive user interface and hotspot capabilities
- Higly customisable branding options
- Full, 8 bit transparency support
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows (98 and up) and Apple MacOS (9.X and OSX)
SPi-V can be used online in a web browser and offline integrated in a Powerpoint presentation or played back inside the standalone SPi-V viewer application. There is also a SPi-V tool for Flickr available.