PanoLink is a program for linking Quicktime cubic movies to create interactive virtual tours. It works under all Windows Operating Systems. The program has no GUI and works in drag & drop mode only.
With PanoLink you can:
- create up to 255 hotspots on any cube faces;
- create three typesof hotspots;
- create rectangular hotspots with built-in painter (quick way);
- create free form hotspots with external image editor (slower);
- preserve all source movie's user data.
PanoLink may not work with:
- movies compressed other than with JPEG;
- cylinder movies;
- cubic movies with split tiles;
- movies with embedded sprites or sounds.
PanoLink is very small and quick (it creates and paints large hotspot tiles quicker than any image editor can open them).
PanoLink is distributed under a "Single User License" at the introductory price of $28.00 US.