From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 22:10, 12 May 2007 by Bruno
- Unlike PTStitcher, nona has full source-code availability, this means that it can be used on many more platforms such as OS X, Linux x86_64, linux powerpc, Solaris and IRIX.
- When set to use cropped TIFF output, nona doesn't perform expensive transformation calculations for unused areas of output images. For panoramas consisting of many source photos this can speed things up greatly.
- nona implements vignetting, white-balance, brightness and camera response curve correction at the stitching stage.
- nona supports HDR images for input and output.
- nona can merge 8bit low dynamic range bracketed shots into HDR output.
(Note: this is the situation as of May 2007, please correct this page if you know this has changed)