From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 13:16, 11 March 2007 by Bruno
- Unlike PTStitcher, nona has full source-code availability, this means that it can be used on many more platforms such as OS X, Linux x86_64, linux powerpc, Solaris and IRIX.
- When set to use cropped TIFF output, nona doesn't perform expensive transformation calculations for unused areas of output images. For panoramas consisting of many source photos this can speed things up greatly.
- nona implements vignetting correction at the stitching stage.
- Nona supports HDR images
(Note: this is the situation as of March 2006, please correct this page if you know this has changed)
- Automatic color/brightness correction isn't supported, though using PTblender and enblend in the toolchain now solves this problem with superior results.
- Morph to fit control points are not supported.
- It doesn't support the adaptive filtersize anti-aliasing filters added to pano12-126.96.36.199