From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 22:25, 16 March 2006 by Bruno
- Unlike PTStitcher, nona has full source-code availability, this means that it can be used on many more platforms such as OS X, Linux x86_64, linux powerpc, Solaris and IRIX.
- nona doesn't perform expensive transformation calculations for unused areas of output images. For panoramas consisting of many source photos this can speed things up greatly.
- nona implements vignetting correction at the stitching stage.
- Nona supports HDR images
(Note: this is the situation as of March 2006, please correct this page if you know this has changed)
- Automatic color/brightness correction isn't supported, though using PTblender and enblend in the toolchain now solves this problem with superior results.
- Morph to fit control points are not supported.
- It doesn't support the adaptive filtersize anti-aliasing filters added to pano12-22.214.171.124