The original library on Mac Classic is the pano12.lib which was placed in the System extensions folder. This library hasn't been updated since version 2.6b1 and does not include the fast transformation or multi processor support. The OS X version supplied by Kekus Digital to run with PTMac is called PanoTools.bundle and has many updates including fast transform by default, multi-processor support, improved optimizer (including Altivec optimizations), etc.
The current version of Panorama Tools on Sourceforge builds on OS X and is basically the same as the version supplied by Kekus Digital, this provides the main library (the libpano12.dylib file), PTOptimizer and panoinfo.
Remallax removes some parallax of hand-shot panoramas prior to stitching. Just a project in inception, nothing usable available
- How to install plug-ins in Photoshop
- The Panorama Tools Plugins are part of the original Panorama tools distribution by Helmut Dersch. There is a version for Mac OSX available from Kekus.com
- PTLens free lens distortion correction.
- How to install actions in Photoshop
- Contrast Masking Actions lightens shadows and darkens highlights.
- Contrast Blending Actions combine a bracketed series of images to extend dynamic range.
- how do you look at your artwork besides Quicktime?