The basic library on Mac Classic is the pano12.lib which is placed in the System extensions folder. This library hasn't been updated since version 2.6b1 and does not include the fast transformation or multi processor support. The OS X version is called PanoTools.bundle and has many updates including fast transform by default, multi-processor support, improved optimizer (including Altivec optimizations), etc.
Which stitching software do you use?
Is there Autopano for Mac?
Is there Enblend for Mac?
Remallax removes some parallax of hand-shot panoramas prior to stitching. Just a project in inception, nothing usable available
- How to install plug-ins in Photoshop
- The Panorama Tools Plugins are part of the original Panorama tools distribution by Helmut Dersch. There is a version for Mac OSX available from Kekus.com
Well apparently the Panorama tools distribution only ever worked on Classic Macintosh OS (pre OS X). So now, the only versions of Panorama tools that work on OS X are the shareware (not free) application PTMac, and the Linux version of the original distribution, though I'm not sure if anyone has gotten that to work.
- PT Lens free lens distorsion correction.
- How to install actions in Photoshop
- Contrast Masking Actions lightens shadows and darkens highlights.
- Contrast Blending Actions combine a bracketed series of images to extend dynamic range.
- how do you look at your artwork besides Quicktime?
PT Shift chromatic aberration correction