What do you Mac guys do where we Windows guys use the pano12.dll from the Panorama tools distribution?
Macintosh Classic (pre OS X) supported the pano12.lib system extension, but now, under Mac OS X, there is not Macintosh-native version of this code, except in the commercial software PTMac
Which stitching software do you use?
Is there Autopano for Mac?
Is there Enblend for Mac?
Remallax removes some parallax of hand-shot panoramas prior to stitching. Just a project in inception, nothing usable available
- There are some in the original Panorama tools distribution by Helmut Dersch but do they work for the Mac?
Well apparently the Panorama Tools distribution only ever worked on Classic Macintosh OS (pre OS X). So now, the only versions of Panorama Tools that work on OS X are the shareware (not free) application PTMac, and the Linux version of the original distribution, though I'm not sure if anyone has gotten that to work.
- PT Lens free lens distorsion correction.
- Contrast Masking Actions lightens shadows and darkens highlights.
- Contrast Blending Actions combine a bracketed series of images to extend dynamic range.
- how do you look at your artwork besides Quicktime?
PT Shift chromatic aberration correction