What do you Mac guys do where we Windows guys use the pano12.dll from the Panorama Tools distribution?
Which stitching software do you use?
Is there Autopano for Mac?
Is there Enblend for Mac?
Remallax removes some parallax of hand-shot panoramas prior to stitching. Just a project in inception, nothing usable available
- There are some in the original Panorama Tools distribution by Helmut Dersch but do they work for the Mac?
- PT Lens free lens distorsion correction.
- Contrast Masking Actions lightens shadows and darkens highlights.
- Contrast Blending Actions combine a bracketed series of images to extend dynamic range.
- how do you look at your artwork besides Quicktime?
PT Shift chromatic aberration correction