From PanoTools.org Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 21:55, 13 July 2006
- There is an Open Source java applet in the original Panorama Tools distribution. It works in most java enabled browser, including those with the real JVM from Sun and those with the bad Microsoft implementation.
- PTViewer 2.7L2 is a version of the original PTViewer applet with many improvements. Some of them are: sharper image, faster panning, progressive image loading, integrated toolbar.
- Immervision has a free java applet with directionnal sound, animation and other advanced features which work with all JVM since version 1.1 (including IE and netscape ones). At this time this viewer is in Beta test version. (Applet Page)
- Ipix Expensive! Many users in the community feel that Ipix has done a lot of harm to the panorama community in the past years. Read more on this FFII page
- Panorado Applet - a free java viewer applet - "flat" view, but very fast, thus suited for larger images.
PTEditor helps to extract rectilinear images from spherical panoramas and insert them again after they have been editied.