Hugin Panorama Editor window
- 1 Tabs
- 2 Menus
- 3 Buttons
- New, discard the current project and start a new empty project.
- Open an existing hugin, PTGUI, PTAssembler, autopano or autopano-sift project file.
- Save the current project as a hugin pto file.
- Save as a pto file with a different name.
- Write PTStitcher script, saves a simplified project file suitable for batch stitching with PTStitcher, nona or PTmender. Note that nona can stitch a hugin project file directly, so this step is unnecessary when using nona.
- Most recently used projects, shows a list of recent Hugin projects.
- Run Batch Processor, launches the Hugin Batch Processor GUI queue manager, note that the queue won't be processed unless this queue manager is running.
- Merge project, can be used to merge another project with the current project: new photos will be added to the list of images, for duplicate photos only the control points are merged.
- Apply Template, assigns parameters from an existing pto project to the current set of photos. Only position and lens parameters are transferred, control points are ignored.
- Preferences opens the hugin Preferences window.
- Quit hugin.
- Undo, undoes the most recent change to the current project.
- Redo, redoes an undo.
- Add Image to the current project.
- Run Assistant will run the automised panorama creator by finding control points, aligning and optimising.
- Send to assistant queue will run the automised panorama creator via the batch processor in case you want to create multiple panoramas after each other.
- Optimize, re-optimises the current project. This has exactly the same effect as clicking Optimize Now! in the hugin Optimizer tab.
- Fine-tune all Points does the same as Fine-tune in the hugin Control Points tab except that all control points in the project are adjusted. Fine tune settings are set in the hugin Preferences.
- Remove control points in masks removes all control points in regions which are masked on the Hugin Mask tab.
- Run Python script will run one of the installed or self-created python scripts. This option is only available when python support has been compiled into your hugin.
- Full Screen shows this Hugin Main window using as much screen space as possible without any window decorations. Note that the Hugin Fast Preview window can also be set as full screen.
- Control point table shows the Hugin Control Points table.
- Preview window shows the Hugin Preview window.
- Fast Preview window shows the Hugin Fast Preview window.
- Assistant shows the Hugin Assistant tab.
- Images shows the Hugin Images tab.
- Camera and Lens shows the Hugin Camera and Lens tab.
- Crop shows the Hugin Crop tab.
- Mask shows the Hugin Mask tab.
- Control Points shows the Hugin Control Points tab.
- Optimizer shows the Hugin Optimizer tab.
- Exposure shows the Hugin Exposure tab.
- Stitcher shows the Hugin Stitcher tab.
- Help opens the hugin manual.
- Tip of the day
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- FAQ, hugin Frequently asked questions.
- About shows the Hugin About window.
- Donate opens the Hugin donation page, there is no obligation to donate. Any donations are used for travel and promotion costs related to Hugin development.
Above the row of tabs are a series of buttons for common commands:
Discards the current project and starts a new empty project.
Saves the current project as a hugin .pto file.
Saves as a .pto file with a different name.
Undoes the most recent change to the current project.
Redoes an undo.
Adds an image or photo to the current project.
Re-optimises the current project. This has exactly the same effect as clicking Optimize Now! in the hugin Optimizer tab.
Shows the hugin Fast Preview window.
Shows the hugin Preview window.
Shows the hugin Control Points table.
Shows the hugin About pop-up window, this displays the current version and a list of contributors.