From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 22:05, 18 January 2007 by Bruno (link to future sharpening page)
The Gimp is the GNU Image Manipulation Program, a sophisticated cross platform image editor. The Gimp is Free Software.
- pandora plugin allows you to spread a series of photographs into a multi-layer image for easy editing.
- phfluuh plugin arrange photographs into a multilayer image, correct barrel distortion and map from rectilinear Projection to cylindrical Projection.
- Stitchpanorama plugin lets you pick control points and distort photographs to fit.
- Save Layers in separate files. Little Helper for Multilayer TIFF. If you are using multilayer tiff with GIMP for optimizing blending with enblend, you might need this script for saving every layer to a seperate file. Download continous_save.zip
- save-layers-tiff is a GIMP script which makes it easy to edit multi-layer TIFFs and send the results to enblend; see Multi-Layer TIFF editing with the Gimp.
- resynthesizer is a very useful plugin that can be used for filling-in missing parts of stitched images.
- Refocus-it, a plugin for sharpening images based on a minimum of the error function using a Hopfield neural network.