Difference between revisions of "CubicConverter"
From PanoTools.org Wiki
m (1 revision(s))
(Added software category and functional overview)
Latest revision as of 17:57, 19 June 2006
CubicConverter from ClickHere Design is Mac OSX-native and offers a variety of tools for conversion, editing of cube faces, setting various QuickTimeVR viewing and compression parameters.
CubicConverter offers the following useful features:
- Conversion of equirectangular images to Quicktime VR .mov format
- Conversion of equirectangular images to cube face images in standard image formats
- Conversion of cube faces or cubic QuicktimeVR .mov files to equirectangular image in standard image formats
- Easy editing of cube faces during conversion to QuicktimeVR .mov
- Configuration of .mov playback settings including window size, initial view, and pan/tilt/zoom minimum and maximum values
- Configuration of .mov format settings, including image compression and tiling
- Configuration of .mov preview track settings, including grayscale and blurred options
- Batch conversion mode for converting multiple equirectangular images to .mov files using similar settings for each