From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 19:28, 25 September 2008 by Erik Krause (deleted obsolete section "Recent Editor")
Thank you, we appreciate your help.
There are many ways to contribute to this community.
Are you new and want to learn?
- Join mailing list and feel free to ask questions. Open an account and add the valuable replies you received to this wiki.
- Keep track of your research and learning process. Consider adding the valuable links and other information you collected as well.
Have you stitched your first panoramas? Congratulations!
- Consider posting them on the web to inspire more people to develop a passion for panorama photography.
- Consider joining the world wide panorama and contribute to the showcase.
Are you an accomplished, expert panoramist?
- By now you have joined the relevant mailing list - consider giving peer support to those less experienced than you.
- Share your knowledge. If you do not yet have one, open an account, provide an email adress for confirmation, confirm and start adding content to this wiki.
- if you do not take pictures yourself but like our artwork, mention it!
- Link from your blog / personal pages / etc. to pages where you see panoramas such as the world wide panorama.
- e-mail links to your friends.
- Please respect artist copyright link to the artwork, do not copy it or use it on your websites without explicit artist permission.
- if you are a commercial vendor of panorama related equipment and software, we would like to hear from you!
- Chances are that your products are discussed here.
- Feel free to join the discussions of your products and share with us relevant information.
- Please respect the community's independence and the opinions expressed on these pages. We reserve the right to take down blatant sales pitches.