From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 19:28, 25 September 2008 by Erik Krause
Thank you, we appreciate your help.
There are many ways to contribute to this community.
Are you new and want to learn?
- Join mailing list and feel free to ask questions. Open an account and add the valuable replies you received to this wiki.
- Keep track of your research and learning process. Consider adding the valuable links and other information you collected as well.
Have you stitched your first panoramas? Congratulations!
- Consider posting them on the web to inspire more people to develop a passion for panorama photography.
- Consider joining the world wide panorama and contribute to the showcase.
Are you an accomplished, expert panoramist?
- By now you have joined the relevant mailing list - consider giving peer support to those less experienced than you.
- Share your knowledge. If you do not yet have one, open an account, provide an email adress for confirmation, confirm and start adding content to this wiki.
- if you do not take pictures yourself but like our artwork, mention it!
- Link from your blog / personal pages / etc. to pages where you see panoramas such as the world wide panorama.
- e-mail links to your friends.
- Please respect artist copyright link to the artwork, do not copy it or use it on your websites without explicit artist permission.
- if you are a commercial vendor of panorama related equipment and software, we would like to hear from you!
- Chances are that your products are discussed here.
- Feel free to join the discussions of your products and share with us relevant information.
- Please respect the community's independence and the opinions expressed on these pages. We reserve the right to take down blatant sales pitches.