From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 22:34, 13 July 2006 by WikiSysop
- Nikon CoolPix, all models up to 5000, with FC-E8 fisheye converter (ca 183° view angle, circular image)
- Nikon CoolPix, all models 5400 and above, with FC-E9 fisheye converter (at least 183° view angle, circular image)
- Nikon 5700 FC-E9 - Doug Green firstname.lastname@example.org Not sure of the purpose of this page so I assumed it was to get a list of users of specific equipment. Feel free to delete if that is not the case.
- Nikon DSLR's, with Sigma 8mm F4EX or Peleng 8mm fisheye (ca 180° view angle vertically, portrait mode)
- Canon EOS, models 10D, 20D, 300D, with Sigma 8mm F4EX fisheye (ca 180° view angle vertically, portrait mode)
- Olympus Camedia 4040z with wide angle converter Keno SGW-05 Pro (three rows of six vertical pictures for a full spherical pano