From PanoTools.org Wiki
Revision as of 19:55, 19 March 2007 by Erik Krause (categorized)
Here is a bibliography of all books ever written about panoramas or panoramic pictures.
Panorama theater, the painted panorama
- Storia del panorama: La visione totale nella pittura del 19. secolo
- Bordini, Silvia, Roma. Officina, 1984.
- Canvas Documentaries -Panoramic Entertainments in Nineteenth-century Australia and New Zealand
- Mimi Colligan, Melbourne University Publishing, 2002
- book page
- The Panorama, history of a mass medium
- Oetterman, Stephan, Zone Books, New York 1997
- 360 Degree Imaging: The Photographers Panoramic Virtual Reality Manual
- Andrews, Philip, ISBN 2-88046-732-2
- Assembling Panoramic Photo
- Bodin, Bertrand, and others. , Paris, Editions Eyrolles, 2004. ISBN 0596009755
- Nice book, nice pictures, mainly Realviz Stitcher related, but interesting and well realized.
- Interactive Panoramas: Techniques for Digital Panoramic Photography
- Jacobs, Corinna, Heidelberg (Germania), Springer Verlag, 2004. (English) ISBN 3540211403
- German Version: Digitale Panoramen. Tipps, Tricks und Techniken für die Panoramafotografie, 2003. ISBN 3540003002
- Nice and detailed book on digital panoramas and objects composing, from shooting to displaying, including hardware and software tips and tricks.
- The QuickTime VR Book
- Kitchens, Susan A.,Berkeley, Peachpit Press, 1998. (English) ISBN 0201696843
- One of the early book about QTvr panoramas, including detailed manual of QTVR-AS, and detailed QTVR scripting possibilities. One of the early code-bibles.
- Experiments in 360° Panoptic photography
- Dusariez, Michel; Pierroux, Ludovic; Larsen, Lars R. , Bruxelles, Michel DUSARIEZ Editions, 1996
- Nice panoramic-format self-printed book of sketches and instrction on how to selfbuild a rotational film panoramic camera. Some really interesting picures, penalized in quality by the selfprint, but may be still font of ispiration.
- Panoramic photography
- Meehan, Joseph, New York, Amphoto Books, 1996.
- Extremely useful and detailed book about panorama shooting with film, with a detailed listing of panoramic cameras, both rotational and nonrotational, including some custombuilt ones. Meehan touches also important keys about image composition and weight. Some great image.