Here is a bibliography of all books ever written about panoramas or panoramic pictures.
- Bodin, Bertrand, e altri. Assembling Panoramic Photo. Paris, Editions Eyrolles, 2004.
Nice book, nice pictures, mainly Realviz Stitcher related, but interesting and well realized.
- Jacobs, Corinna. Interactive Panoramas: Techniques for Digital Panoramic Photography. Heidelberg (Germania), Springer Verlag, 2004. (English) Digitale Panoramen. Tipps, Tricks und Techniken für die Panoramafotografie,2003. (Deutsch)
- Kitchens, Susan A. The QuickTimeVR Book. Berkeley, Peachpit Press, 1998. (English)
- Dusariez, Michel; Pierroux, Ludovic; Larsen, Lars R. 360° Panoptic photography experiments. Bruxelles, Michel DUSARIEZ Editions, 1996.
Nice panoramic-format self-printed book of sketches and instrction on how to selfbuild a rotational film panoramic camera. Some really interesting picures, penalized in quality by the selfprint, but may be still font of ispiration.
- Meehan, Joseph. Panoramic photography. New York, Amphoto Books, 1996.
Extremely useful and detailed book about panorama shooting with film, with a detailed listing of panoramic cameras, both rotational and nonrotational, including some custombuilt ones. Meehan touches also important keys about image composition and weight. Some great image.