Summer of Code overview
We appreciate it very much to host the Google Summer of Code panotools project. To make it easier for you to find what you need we provide some structure.
- In order to have the GSoC pages listed below, please add
[[Category:Community:Project]]to the bottom of each page.
- In order not to flood the recent changes list please use the Show Preview button to check your pages before you actually save them.
Some editing tips:
- There might be comments on the discussion page associated with each page.
- To add a comment to a paragraph simply add a : to the start of the line (:: for sub-comments and so on).
- Please use the Signature button of the editor to sign your article or comment.
That's all for the first. Nice to have you here...
All Project pages
(descending creation date order)
- Edge Detection for Control Point creation
- Hugin Speed Test Tab
- GSOC 2011 Application
- Straight Line UI proposal
- GSOC 2011 Student Application
- GSOC 2011
- Lens Correction in PanoTools
- GSOC 2010 Makefile Lib Proposal
- SoC 2010 student proposals
- SoC 2010 ideas
- SoC 2009 project Layout Model
- Dynamic Image Stitching with High Exposure Difference
- SoC2009 Seth Berrier
- SoC2009 Application Template
- SoC 2009 student proposals
- SoC 2009 idea
- SoC 2008 Feature Matching
- SoC 2008 Masking in GUI
- SoC 2008 Project OpenGL Preview
- SoC 2008 student proposals
- SoC 2008 application
- SoC 2008 ideas
- SoC 2008 overview
- Development of Open Source tools
- SoC2007 project Batch Processing
- SoC2007 project Anti Ghosting
- SOC 2007 Project Processing of Very Large Images
- Interactive Panoramic Viewer
- SoC2007 project Feature Matching
- SoC2007 project Panotools Architecture
- SoC 2007 project New GUI Framework
- SoC2007 project Feature Descriptor
- SoC2007 Supporters
- SoC2007 projects
- SoC2007 application
- Google SoC 2007
|Recent Additions||Recent Changes|
--Erik Krause 15:10, 24 March 2007 (CET)