Photopla.net is Yuval's playground for panoramic photography.
Push the envelope to the limit and beyond.
- Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
- Sigma 8mm F/4 EX DG
- modified Agnos NPP adapter
- Feisol carbon fiber tripod
- Olympus Camedia C-4040Zoom
- Kenko SGW-05 PRO wide angle converter (cheap stuff)
- Home made alluminium nodal point adapter, version 3
- Manfrotto 300N rotating base (the most valuable piece of equipment)
- Cullman travel tripod
After taking conventional pictures on top of the mountains (Minolta Maxxum 700si) and under the seas (Nikonos V) Yuval moved to a digital camera (Olympus Camedia c3030Zoom) in 1999 and started to stitch individual images together. It is only in late 2003, when a web design customer asks for a virtual tour, that Yuval discovers the science of panotools. An exciting time of creative discovery follows.
newer (QuickTime/Flash/Java/Shockwave SPi-V)
older (requires Java)
- California, USA, October 2004
- Île d'Orléans, Québec, Canada, August 2004
- Zürich, Switzerland, June 2004
- Montréal, Québec, Canada, May 2004
- Underwater photography (next step would be an underwater panorama kit), skiing, travel, computers